surface WEEKend 8 to-do list
- Identity Essentials self evaluation using crit guide; address each item; be thorough; TYPE up. Due m/t.
- StoryLINE version #1 revisions/corrections should be in VJ.
- StoryLINE version #2 write; bring 7 copies next studio [m/t].
Options for rewrite (choose only 1):
- Reverse storyline
- Write from the other person’s perspective
- Write from perspective of inanimate object or space
- Change tense (past/present/future)
- Exaggerate an unexpected or mundane portion
- Sensualize it (not sexualize)
- Rearrange it based on some system
- Twist it
- Reverse the meaning
- Remove noun(s) and replace with descriptions
- Write it as though it happened 60 years later (as though it had occurred in
Bring Identity Essential write up (2 copies–one to turn in; one for VJ)
storyLINE artifact elevator pitch support,
storyLINE version #2 (2 copies),
storyLINE artifacts material samples to test and for elevator pitch