- draw 100 parallel lines with your eyes closed
- attack the page with a mark making tool
Krystal attacks the page with a sponge
- draw 200 lines. 100 with each hand at the same time
- crumple paper and smooth, then draw lines (4 minutes)
- fold paper and smooth, then draw lines (4 minutes)
- tape your page down, write your name 100 times with your eyes closed
- tape your page down, write a thought over and over until the page is full (plus 10 minutes?)
- bring drawings to class on Monday
- photograph each carefully (no arm or camera shadow).
Experiment with cropping and/or zooming.
Post 5 most interesting photos before Friday.
Pre crit write up for Modular Madness
needs done before Friday. See downloadable handout.
LECTURE—Read textbook in the making, chapter on inspiration
Post all mapping lists to blog.
Interpret requests per your understanding (see lecture 3 handout—mapping)