- choose one drawing from all that you’ve made to date
- take a photo of the whole drawing (don’t tilt camera; hold it straight over the middle of drawing = no distortions)
- move camera around over same drawing
- consider zooming and cropping
- shoot 19 more shots thinking of each one as a unique composition
- post all 20 shots on your blog; 1 image should be whole drawing
- after first image sequence rest by personal preference
no camera angles/tilting just zooming and cropping.
post before, during and after of the marks you intentionally drew into.