Sam Houston State University has canceled Thursday evening classes – those beginning after 5 p.m. – due to anticipated deteriorating weather conditions. Other university functions, such as the library and dining facilities, will remain open until 8 p.m.
SHSU officials will continue to monitor the weather situation through the evening and into the morning hours. Notices regarding any cancellations, if warranted, will be posted by 5:30 a.m. Friday morning. Check the SHSU website and Today@Sam for details.
Here is a rough of what should be on your blog to date:2D-surface
- first day write up
- P1.1a thumbnails, 15, final three
- P1.1a habit critique and meaning critique (plus images)
- P1.1b Square 8 final plus description of your process and learning
- Photos – 5 dots photos and process
- Post including understanding of repetition/rhythm
- Interest area between collage/assemblage/pop up and artist samples
- Interest area between Lance Letscher, Kurt Schwitters (collage), or Robert Rauschenberg (assemblages) and why. Plus art images
- Dot SQUARED Photo Crit write up; be thorough.
- Spheres and write up of building process should be posted to blog
- Image of object set of Q&A from handout
- Three proposals should be posted to blog
- Process pictures and write up of adaptions, things that worked, things that didn’t, eeeek moments, awwwwe moments, etc.
- Lecture/Reading Response #1
(please post images of sketches to your blog)
- Lecture/Reading/Assignment Response #2
(please post sketches to your blog)